Personally identifiable you choose to provide: We may ask for certain personal information from you for the purpose of providing to you content and/or services that you request.
You may provide us with details about yourself so that we can send you information about our products and services, and subscribe to our email newsletter. The details we ask for vary with the services that you request. The on-line entry page will give you more information about how we might use and share those details and your choices.
If you wish to purchase our products or services through this website, you may need to provide us with information so that we can complete that transaction, including your bank/credit card information.
You may be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, we may collect personal information from you (such as an e-mail address, system information and problem descriptions) in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting.
Non-personally identifiable information we collect: Cookies/Web server logs: similar to other commercial websites, our website uses standard technology called “cookies” and web server logs to collect information about how our webs site is used. Cookies are a feature of web browser software that allows web servers to recognize the computer used to access a web site. Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored by a user’s web browser on the user’s hard drive. Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our web site and the web sites visited just before and just after our web site. This information is collected on an aggregate basis. None of this information is associated with you as an individual. You can, of course, disable cookies on your computer by indicating this in the preference or options menus in your browser. However, it is possible that some parts of our website will not operate correctly if you disable cookies. You should consult with your browser’s provider/manufacturer if you have any questions regarding disabling cookies.
How we use your information
We will only use your information to inform you of relevant products and details relevant to any purchases you make with us.
Privacy Disclaimer: Please note: We do not store our customer’s financial details nor will we ever send you any spam emails.
Terms and conditions
All courses provided by Embrace with Reiki holistic courses are subject to the following terms and conditions and by ordering our products you agree to our T&C,s.
1. Embrace with Reiki holistic courses reserves the right to decline to accept any application for enrollment. For the fees quoted we will supply the course material. All other services described in the promotional material are provided free of charge, unless otherwise stated.
2. If paying by installments, you agree to pay your installments promptly each month irrespective of the speed at which you are studying. Embrace with Reiki holistic courses reserve the right to withhold course materials whilst any payment is overdue. If any installment shall be more than 30 days overdue, the full balance of the fees shall become due.
3. Course materials will be sent to you within 12 days of enrollment if purchasing via CD Rom or within 24hrs via email providing you have given us your correct email address and details. If you do not receive them within this period, you should notify us immediately. Otherwise, we shall be entitled to assume that you have received them. You will be asked to confirm receipt of your courses.
4. You can study as and when it is convenient for you. However, Embrace with Reiki advises you to complete your course within 12-24 months as syllabuses are subject to change. Should you require an extension period then please contact us. Courses not completed within 2 years of date of purchase will be deemed invalid.
5. Failure to complete the course shall not entitle you to withhold payment of fees or to receive any refund.
6. In accordance with The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you have a cooling off period in which you may cancel your enrollment by giving notice to us in writing or by email. In the case of distance learning courses, this right expires once you have received your download link or files. We will however offer a full refund if you have purchased your course on CD Rom and it is returned to us within 7 days. Order Cancellation Policy: Orders for Digital Downloads may not be canceled since they are processed immediately upon purchase-refunds/Digital Downloads: All sales are FINAL and all charges from those sales are non-refundable. We have a NO REFUND POLICY with digital downloads. Before you click purchase on the final confirmation page, make sure that what you’re about to order is correct. If you experience any problem with your download, please contact us immediately at Embrace with Reiki@gmail.com.
7. Copyright of the course materials are owned or licensed by Embrace with Reiki holistic courses. Copying, adaptation or other use without the written permission of these courses is prohibited.
8. Unless otherwise stipulated in your application, Embrace with Reiki holistic courses may use your personal data for administrative and update purposes and may keep this information for a reasonable period and may contact you by email, mail, or telephone to let you know about any courses or promotions which might be of interest to you. If you have booked the course for another person, you confirm that they have authorized you to act for them, to consent to the processing of their personal data and to receive any fair collection notices on their behalf.
9. If you have booked the course for another person, these terms and conditions shall be binding on you and the participant and references herein to “you” shall mean or include “the participant”, where appropriate. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that these terms and conditions are brought to the notice of the participant and you shall indemnify Embrace with Reiki against any loss, damage or liability resulting from your failure to do so.
10. In undertaking any work, you must take care to ensure that the work is within your competence and within the boundaries of your training. You should seek further advice or instruction from the Embrace with Reiki consultant, if necessary. Any statement made to you about potential earnings or employment shall be treated as a matter of opinion and shall be non-binding.
11. All course fees must be paid before the issue of your certification.
12. Course content may be subject to change.
13. Money back guarantee can only be issued if you have paid in full for the course and if purchased Cd Rom but must be requested within 7 days of the course being available to you.
14. We recommend that courses are completed within 12 months, however any courses not completed within 2 years will be classed as invalid.
15. Students should be aware that they are agreeing to our T&Cs when making a purchase from our website.
LICENSE AGREEMENT – digital products BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING AND/OR USING THIS SOFTWARE LICENSEE AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING LICENSE: LICENCOR'S PROGRAM IS COPYRIGHTED AND LICENSED (NOT SOLD). LICENCOR DOES NOT SELL OR TRANSFER TITLE TO THE LICENSED PROGRAM TO LICENSEE.
Licensee may not use, copy, modify, or distribute the Licensed Program (electronically or otherwise), or any copy, adaptation, transcription, or merged portion thereof, except as expressly authorized by Licencor. Licensee may not reverse assemble, reverse compile, or otherwise translate the Licensed Program. Licensee rights may not be transferred, leased, assigned, or sub-licensed except for a transfer of the Licensed Program in its entirety to (1) a successor in interest of Licensee’s entire business who assumes the obligations of this Agreement or (2) any other party who is reasonably acceptable to Licencor, enters into a substitute version of this Agreement, and pays an administrative fee intended to cover attendant costs. No service bureau work, multiple-user license, or time-sharing arrangement is permitted, except as expressly authorized by Licencor. If Licensee uses, copies, or modifies the Licensed Program or if Licensee transfers possession of any copy, adaptation, transcription, or merged portion of the Licensed Program to any other party in any way not expressly authorized by Licencor, Licensee license is automatically terminated.
Medical Advice Disclaimer: If you require advice relating to a particular health problem, Embrace with Reiki strongly urges you to contact your doctor or other medical practitioner. Embrace with Reiki is not qualified to provide advice about health problems and nothing in the content of this website constitutes any form of medical advice. Any natural holistic health care information provided should be regarded as complementary to, not a substitute for, conventional health care.
Embrace with Reiki holistic courses and the operator(s) of this site specifically disclaim all responsibility for any liability, loss or risk, personal or otherwise, which is incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the material on this site.